EIT Urban Mobility Impact Ventures aims to become the reference impact investor in urban mobility start-ups. Sustainability, team diversity and core Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) business values are the cornerstones of our investment thesis that focuses on early-stage companies. Together with investments, Impact Ventures leads the activities related to programmes and services that provide support to start-ups.
ABOUT THE JOB
In order to support the vision of creating more liveable urban spaces by focusing on the European entrepreneurship ecosystem, EIT Urban Mobility is opening a call for applications for a Start-up Digital Services Officer for Impact Ventures. The Start-up Digital Services Officer will take ownership of EIT Urban Mobility’s Impact Ventures value added services, including the Growth Lab community platform and additional services offered to start-ups (e.g. customised support).
The Start-up Digital Services Officer will be responsible to:
- Take ownership and accountability for value added services focused on urban mobility start-ups;
- Align the value-added services offering with Impact Ventures strategy for the long-term financial sustainability of EIT Urban Mobility;
- Manage the Growth Lab community platform;
- Coordinate with Impact Ventures (Investment Portfolio Managers and Investment team), other EIT Urban Mobility units (e.g. Communications, Finances and Legal) and externals (e.g. SW providers, perks partners) to keep that platform up and running, integrated, and aligned with Impact Ventures’ strategy;
- Lead the animation of the platform (e.g. contents, interactions with members, management of the partnerships for perks);
- Cooperate with the team working on the Growth Lab community platform (content creation and graphic design);
- Generate and qualify leads, build a sales pipeline and sale additional services (e.g. customised support offers) to the members of the Growth Lab community platform;
The Start-up Digital Services Officer will report to the Programmes and Services Manager at Impact Ventures, EIT Urban Mobility’s headquarters. More information on Impact Ventures activities and programmes: https://www.eiturbanmobility.eu/impact-ventures/
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 30 March 2023
Location: Barcelona, Spain