The Media Content Designer will report to the Director of Communications & EU Affairs and will support the Communications & EU Affairs team by creating materials that advance our communications efforts. The jobholder will be responsible for developing high-quality visual content, including for internal platforms, social media, reports, our website, brochures, events and exhibits, to support our goals of positioning EIT Urban Mobility as leading innovation community for urban mobility in Europe. S/he will contribute to strengthen EIT Urban Mobility’s communications, promotion, and outreach efforts with a view to increase the awareness, visibility and understanding of the EIT Urban Mobility’s activities, results and achievements.
The job will focus about 75% on graphic and visual designs and 25% on video production (including recording, editing, subtitling, and post-production). Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Design and layout of visual content for print and digital applications that is on-brand, reinforces our status and reputation, and is appropriate for our various audiences (e.g. business cards, presentations, merchandising, booklets, leaflets, etc.);
- Interpret creative briefs and create strategic collateral for, among others, reports, social media, infographics, illustrations, animations, video material, , corporate presentation materials, and events and exhibits to simplify communication of complex concepts and data;
- Create short videos to highlight, recap, and promote various endeavors and events;
- Assist with video production and editing, among others for the development of our videoblog;
- Ensure all design materials adhere to our brand guidelines. You will be a brand guardian for the company;
- Provide technical support for design- and video-related efforts across the organisation;
- Present new ideas and provide advice on how to differentiate or improve the impact and effectiveness of EIT Urban Mobility’s marketing and communications, online and in print, and the most effective way to deliver our messages via a range of graphic design techniques, such as infographics, short videos, etc.
The job is a permanent and full-time position, with possibility to homework up to 2 days a week.
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 20 May 2022
Location: Barcelona, Spain