We just launched the first calls for proposals for the Business Plan 2022-2024 on the Thematic Areas of Academy, Business Creation, Citizen Engagement, Innovation and Regional Innovation Scheme (RIS), as well as a transversal call of Public Realm.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS:
18 MAY 2021 AT 23:59 CET
More details about each call below!
The Academy Call for Proposals BP 2022- 2024
The overall purpose of the Academy call for proposals is to close the knowledge gap within urban mobility, enabling the development of mobility for liveable urban spaces. The Academy Call focuses on improving our Master School and Competence Hub activities. Learn more.
The Business Creation Call for Proposals BP 2022- 2024
For the Business Plan 2022, Business Creation specifically looks for actions to continue and improve content, formats and business models of the Accelerator Programmes and SME Hub. The Business Creation call in 2022 is focusing on two areas that reflect the different stages of maturity and needs of startups and SMEs: Acceleration and the SME Hub. Learn more.
The Citizen Engagement Call for Proposals BP 2022- 2024
The main goal of the Citizen engagement call is to receive applications from projects focusing on: a) Testing or implementing innovative methodologies, tools, business models or processes through which citizens are involved or empowered in co-defining the mobility challenges and in co-creation processes. b) Events to be implemented in at least two cities from different Innovation Hubs, targeting or involving citizens aiming to raise awareness about the role citizens and end-users can play in improving mobility for more liveable urban spaces. Learn more
The Innovation Call for Proposals BP 2022- 2024
For the Innovation Call for Proposals 2022, four challenge areas will be supported directly: Active Mobility, Sustainable City Logistics, Future Mobility and Mobility and Energy. Additionally, there is one restricted area for the continuation of existing projects. Other Challenge Areas may be included in proceeding annual Calls for Proposals or addressed by other EIT Urban Mobility thematic areas. Learn more.
The Public Realm Call for Proposals BP 2022- 2024
The goal of the Public Realm call is to generate social innovation by improving and transforming streets and public spaces with tactical urbanism and street experiments as part of a city-wide approach for liveable cities, and building on adopted mobility strategies and plans in cities. Projects will implement pilots for inclusive, safe and accessible public realm design in a city or town, and build momentum for long-term policy change in communities – especially in disconnected and less central neighbourhoods – to help improve liveability for all local residents. Learn more.
The Regional Innovation Scheme Call for Proposals 2022-2024
In 2021, we launch a call for the EIT RIS Programme 2022 focused on our City Challenge Areas. All activities of the RIS programme have the mission to connect all innovation talents in Europe and support them to work together. If the talents are working in more challenging innovation ecosystems of the RIS countries the RIS programme should help them to have the same chances for success. Accordingly, the RIS call is focusing on all activity areas of EIT Urban Mobility Innovation, Education, and Business Creation. Learn more.
Call Info Sessions presentation and recordings
To receive an overview of the main requirements for the first Calls for Proposals 2022-2024 and hear EIT Urban Mobility’s Thematic Directors introduce each of the six launched Calls, please refer to our Call Info Sessions held on 23 and 24 March 2021:
- Recordings of open Call Info Session on 23 March, covering general objectives and requirements, introduction and Q&A on Innovation, Citizen Engagement and Academy Calls: Link to recordings
- Recordings of open Call Info Session on 24 March, covering the introduction and Q&A on Business Creation, RIS and Public Realm Calls: Link to recordings
- Webinar presentations available here
In addition, five Info Sessions will take place between 30 March and 20 April 2020, focusing on different aspects of the Innovation Call and two Info Sessions, one by City Club on 15 April and one by PMO:
- 30 March – Innovation Call Info webinar: Making financial sustainability work for your proposal. Link to recordings
- 7 April – Innovation Call Info webinar: Tips & pointers for proposal writing. Link to recordings
- 7 April – Innovation Call Info webinar: The evaluation process explained. Link to recordings and presentation
- 13 April – Innovation Call Info webinar: Guidance and rules on Innovation. Link to recordings
- 15 April – City Club Info webinar: Working with Living Labs in projects. Link to recordings and presentation
- 15 April – Call Info webinar: PLAZA training: Introduction to the proposal submission tool. Link to recordings and presentation
- 20 April – Innovation Call Info webinar: Integrating RIS into Innovation. Link to recordings