The Business Intelligence Officer, under the guidance of the IT and Business Intelligence (BI) Manager and in collaboration with other departments, will provide business insights through the definition and development of Business Intelligence reports and dashboards.
This includes the following tasks:
- Develop and manage BI solutions
- Design BI Dashboards matching particular business needs
- Define business metrics & Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Provide reports, processes and Excel VBA applications through the application life cycle
- Collaborate & communicate efficiently with business users and other SPOCs
- Analyse business processes and requirements
- Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design and user manuals
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions
- Identify development needs in order to improve and streamline operations
- Solid listening, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
How to apply
Job and contract type: Temporary contract with possibility to be converted into a permanent employment contract in 2022.
Deadline for applications: DEADLINE EXTENDED! New deadline: 13 August 2021
Location: Barcelona, Spain