EIT Urban Mobility is looking for an officer with a technical background and commercial mindset to complement the Targeted projects team in Barcelona. The Targeted projects programme is a new Innovation programme that will address the gaps in Innovation’s existing project portfolio and respond to new and emerging technologies. The officer will play a vital role in the programme’s initial phases and support the scouting, selection, development, and monitoring of the Programme’s targeted projects. The officer will work with existing and new community partners to devise suitable projects and to build projects and partnerships with a strong technical and commercial focus.
The Targeted Projects Officer will report directly to the Targeted Projects Manager for day-to-day line management and strategic direction.
EIT Urban Mobility’s Innovation’s role is to bring new urban mobility innovations to the market and to create more liveable urban spaces. The Innovation team currently has 18 staff members in headquarters and five Innovation Officers in Innovation Hubs across Europe.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assisting in selection and development of new projects, including consortium formation, project concept development and project planning.
- Monitoring progress of ongoing projects, evaluating technology development and assessing financial sustainability.
- Supporting creation of new targeted project program and establishing EIT processes for targeted awards.
- Setting up and running public competitions such as open calls, requests for proposals and Expressions of Interests.
- Keeping updated on trends and technologies in urban mobility, identifying gaps in the EIT Urban Mobility project portfolio.
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 14 February 2023
Location: Barcelona, Spain