In order to support the vision of creating more liveable urban spaces, EIT Urban Mobility is opening a call for applications for a Sustainable Mobility Programme Officer. This role will be part of the EIT Urban Mobility’s City Club core programme function. The City Club is a platform for cities for collaborating, sharing best practice, upscaling ideas and putting them to work. The purpose of this role is coordination and monitoring, quality assurance and reporting of the City Club activities.
The Sustainable Mobility Project Officer will support the Head of City Club regarding the coordination and monitoring, quality assurance and reporting of EIT Urban Mobility City Club’s activities. He/she will also foster innovation capacity in the public sector and facilitates knowledge exchange, including city-industry collaborations, between the City Club members and wider Knowledge and Innovation Community.
This includes but is not limited to the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the Head of City Club in operational planning;
- Monitor, follow up and engage in quality assurance of City Club activities, KPIs, outputs and Deliverables;
- Monitor City Club activities throughout the business cycle and provide operational support to partners;
- Engagement with and securing commitment of cities for EIT Urban Mobility activities;
- Facilitate the knowledge exchange, peer-learning and capacity-development between various stakeholder (city and Member State representatives, practitioners and policymakers, private sector) and City Club members;
- Project management including general administrative tasks;
- Draft notes, policy briefs, presentations, communication materials, and other materials.
The job is a permanent and full-time position.
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 13 May 2022
Location: Barcelona, Spain