The Strategic Outreach and Engagement Officer will be based in Munich, Germany and support the Innovation Hub Director in managing the Innovation Hub Central partnership with reaching out to local innovation ecosystem with a focus on the engagement of cities.
Innovation Hub Central aims to engage all relevant stakeholders in the field of urban mobility situated in the countries covered by our geography. A number of key cities, universities, industries and SMEs are already member of our community. We are growing quickly and strive to have a good representation of all the key sectors that have an impact on urban mobility. Our goal is to form an excellence community working together to solve the mobility challenges facing our cities.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Analyse and identify opportunities and areas for strategic partnership development, with special focus on regional and local authorities within the IH Central geography
- Reach out to partner cities located in Innovation Hub Central and the three RIS Hubs within its geography to analyse their specific needs
- Plan and organize thematic events
- Support our key cities with monitoring and reporting of the projects they are engaged in
- Support the communication and dissemination of project results
- Support cities with campaigns to sensibilize citizens
- Support the matchmaking and ideating of cities with other suitable institutions, companies, SMEs and start-ups
- Scout for suitable partners for cites from other sectors
How to apply
Type of contract: Permanent and Full-time position
Deadline for applications: 25 October 2021
Location: Munich, Germany