In order to support the vision of creating more liveable urban spaces, EIT Urban Mobility is looking for a Regional Innovation Scheme (RIS) Officer to manage the RIS hubs of EIT Urban Mobility.
EIT Regional Innovation Scheme (EIT RIS) is a structured outreach scheme of EIT Urban Mobility. EIT RIS is designed to disseminate knowledge, know-how, good practices and lessons learnt emerging from the EIT Urban Mobility’s activities, as well as to widen participation in its activities.
EIT RIS focuses on countries with limited or no participation in EIT Urban Mobility, where innovation capacity is moderate or modest and which otherwise would not be able to benefit from the experience gained by EIT Urban Mobility.
The jobholder, as part of the RIS team, will be responsible for continuing the development of the RIS hub community and portfolio, monitoring programmes, driving excellence and providing quality support and service to our RIS partners. EIT Urban Mobility has now 12 RIS hubs and a team of two officers will manage this community.
About the job
The RIS Officer will report to the RIS Manager for day-to-day line management and strategic direction. The primary focus will be to ensure the smooth running of the RIS hubs and building a strong community in the RIS countries impacting quality of European urban life.
The job requires a lot of different things of which a few important ones are:
- Implementation of the EIT Urban Mobility RIS Strategy and administration of programme implementation.
- Develop and manage the RIS hub workplan and prepare reports and suggestions for more efficient support to the local urban mobility innovation in RIS countries.
- Raise awareness for EIT Urban Mobility activities in the RIS countries.
- Liaising with national and regional mobility and innovation programmes and local start-up ecosystems in the RIS countries.
- Establish and ensure strong relationships with stakeholders in RIS countries, stimulating their active participation in EIT Urban Mobility activities.
- Organise and strengthen the local knowledge triangle to create an active local EIT Urban Mobility community in the RIS countries.
- Business Plan preparation and implementation control for the RIS budget and KPIs.
- Run and control RIS calls through proposal lifecycle and implementation.
- Responsibility for tracking and monitoring RIS projects.
- Complete documentation and ensure compliance with EU Regulations and EIT operations.
- Support local EIT Urban Mobility Hubs in implementation of their activities.
- Set-up and maintain thematic “communities of interest” within EIT Urban Mobility RIS
- Facilitate discussions, design and run workshops.
- Develop and implement EIT Urban Mobility’s EIT Community RIS activities.
- Support EIT executives staying up to date on the latest developments in the innovation ecosystem of the RIS countries.
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 4 May 2022
Location: The position can be based either in Barcelona, Budapest, Prague, Copenhagen or Munich.