Tomorrow.Mobility World Congress (TMWC) is a pilot event that will take place in Barcelona from 16 to 18 November. The event is organised by Fira de Barcelona and EIT Urban Mobility, representing our flagship event 2021.
Making a difference
The goal of TMWC is to go beyond a yearly event, and become an international hub for urban sustainable and intelligent mobility. That is why, we have complemented the congress with two other initiatives:
- a digital content platform which will operate 365 days a year
- a physical innovation centre in Barcelona to bring companies, startups, and institutions together.
Maria Tsavachidis, CEO of EIT Urban Mobility and President of TMWC says:
“Gathering so many international experts for three days is proof enough of the serious commitment of the global mobility ecosystem and its goal of improving people’s lives.
With Tomorrow Mobility, we are paving the road to a better and more sustainable world. We begin to draw the roadmap to the future of mobility together”.
The sessions will cover trending topics in the sector of urban mobility: from putting Mobility as a Service (MaaS) to work, thus making climate neutrality possible by 2030, to safely deploying Urban Air Mobility (UAM).
- How will future metropolises balance the mobility needs of millions of citizens?
- Why global sustainability is urgent?
- Will urban drones become a reality soon?
- Will electric vehicles become the gold standard?
To address these and many other questions, we will count with over 75 top level speakers from all over the world, including:
- Vassilis Agouridas, Strategic Innovation Senior Manager and responsible of the deployment of UAM at Airbus
- Mark Nieuwenhuijsen, Director of Urban Planning, IS Global
- Wiebke Pankauke, Deputy Head of Unit for Future and Urban Mobility Systems, European Commission
- Karen Vancluysen, Secretary General, POLIS Network
- Wolfgang Inninger, Head of Project for Traffic and Mobility, Fraunhofer IML
Exhibition and Innovation Zone
Tomorrow Mobility will also feature an exhibition space where companies such as Seat, Abertis, Easymile, Keolis, PTV Group, RACC and Renfe, will showcase their latest products. In addition, 19 of the startups supported by our Business Creation programmes will showcase their solutions, including:
- Auve Tech: transportation featuring hydrogen-fuelled micro-shuttles
- Vonzu: automated logistics management platforms
- Dashbike: radar-equipped micro cameras designed to improve cyclist security
You are still in time to register! Click to the link below and join us on 16-18 November in Barcelona!