Did you miss our first episode of ‘Mobility Talks’? Don’t worry! You can find the link to recordings and the presentations below.
The use of data and data privacy during and after the COVID-19 confinement is now all over the news.
From EIT Urban Mobility, we want to give voice to experts to discuss changes and challenges around mobility and public transport during and after confinement of COVID-19; who owns the data, and who analyzes it.
For this first edition we are proud to get insights from the following international top-speakers:
- Joan Maria Bigas, Director of mobility, transport and sustainability at AMB (Barcelona Metropolitan Area)
- Georgia Ayfantopoulou, Research Director, Hellenic Institute of Transport (HIT) / Centre for Research and Technology Hellas (CERTH)
- José Viegas, former General Secretary at International Transport Forum OECD
- Ignacio Barrios, CEO and co-founder of Kido Dynamics
Moderated by Daniel Serra, Director Innovation Hub South, EIT Urban Mobility.
Attendees can actively engage during the Q&A session! Join the discussion and share your thoughts and views with us!
WHEN: 14 May from 17.00-18.30 CET
Presentations and recordings of Mobility Talks #1
- Presentation “Learnings from empty cities through monitoring & data analytics”, by Georgia Ayfantopoulou
- Presentation “Data acquisition and use for good urban access in a period of social distancing”, by José Viegas
- Presentation “Use and analysis of data”, by Ignacio Barrios
- Recordings of the Mobility Talks Episode 1 available on our YouTube channel here