Our current Marketing Communications Officer will be going on planned maternity leave between 1 February and 1 September 2023. In order to maintain its reach to the start-up ecosystem, EIT Urban Mobility is seeking a temporary Marketing Communications Officer for its Impact Ventures team. The Marketing Communications Officer Temp will be responsible for the online and physical marketing of all Impact Ventures activities across the EU and associated Horizon Europe countries.
The Marketing Communications Officer Temp will support the Impact Ventures team in planning marketing campaigns, coordinating participation in events, developing and publishing communication materials, developing and maintaining the Impact Ventures web landing page, and driving contributions to the overall EIT Urban Mobility marketing communications.
The jobholder will coordinate, contribute to and execute all internal and external communication activities relating to Impact Ventures. S/he will contribute to strengthen the EIT Urban Mobility’s communications and promotion efforts with a view to increase the awareness, visibility and understanding of EIT Urban Mobility’s activities, results and achievements, targeted at the start-up ecosystems across all regions.
The job is a temporary (estimation 6 months) and full-time position.
The Marketing Communications Officer Temp will report to the Impact Ventures Director.
The position encompasses the following tasks:
- Develop featured stories related to Impact Ventures activities; content generation and communication
- Organise event activities and participation of the Impact Venture team and EIT Urban Mobility start-ups
- Prepare and run online marketing campaigns, and track and optimise performance through web analytics and SEO
- Produce and manage digital channels, including planning and conducting interviews, post-production of videos and pods, etc.
- Supervise social media presence, and create or re-distribute relevant content
- Prepare and perform presentations of Impact Ventures activities in line with the EIT Urban Mobility communication guidelines
- Create visuals for different channels and tools from website, social media to presentations, factsheets and publications
- Support with the further development of the EIT Urban Mobility brand, targeting all region start-up ecosystems
- Have regular (online) meetings with the Director of Communications and EU Affairs, and coordinate and contribute as required with the HQ Comms team
- Closely align with the Headquarter in Barcelona on KIC and EIT Urban Mobility communication policies, regulations
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 11 December 2022
Location: Barcelona, Spain