The Market Development & Communications Assistant will report directly to the Market Development Director.
The assistant be part of the Market Development team and will support it to deliver its mission facilitating the implementation and upscaling of urban mobility innovations in cities that realise the EIT Urban Mobility vision: Creating sustainable mobility in liveable urban spaces for the benefit of citizens.
The primary focus will be to support in the preparation, coordination and roll-out of (matchmaking) events, management of the digital marketing actions, as well as in communication tasks related to the market development activities.
The assistant will support the members of the team in the daily operations and development of existing and new activities. The assistant will play a key role as SPOC (specific person of contact) to the Communications and EU Affairs team, and in implementing communication tasks in coordination with other departments across the organisation.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Supporting the preparation, coordination and roll-out of events (digital and physical)
- Supporting the content management of EIT Urban Mobility’s digital marketplace platform
- Leading the productions of the Marketplace newsletter
- Implementing and following-up digital marketing campaigns supporting the growth of the digital Marketplace and the department’s commercial services
- Leading the design and production of the periodic publications of the mobility solutions catalogue
- Supporting the set-up of marketing activities, including:
- Design and production of marketing materials: visual banners, flyers, etc.Write-up of commercial pitches and advertisement copies
- Coordination and distribution of print articles and catalogues
- Coordination and execution of marketing related activities, e.g. community building, market analyses, etc.
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 12 December 2022
Location: Barcelona, Spain