The social media and website intern reports to the Digital and External Communications Manager. The social media and website intern works closely with the Digital and External Communications Manager to create engaging content for EIT Urban Mobility’s social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences, as well as for providing support to keep the website up to date and upload news and other information.
- Support the creation of social media content for a range of channels to ensure high level of measurable engagement with target audiences. This includes working as part of the team to develop large social media campaigns;
- Participate in the creation of content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence, and encourages audience participation; Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content;
- Work with the Digital and External Communications Manager to ensure organic and paid social media activity to support the marketing actions of the company;
- Keep ahead of social media trends and introduce new platforms as appropriate;
- Monitor social media activity on a daily basis;
- Analyse and create reports of existing social media posts based on analytics and recommend improvements for future ads;
- Social listening: respond to messages in an appropriate tone and signposting to other EIT Urban Mobility services where relevant to promote positive reputation and alerting relevant colleagues within the organisation of any issues arising, under the supervision of the Digital and External Communications Manager;
- Help in the quality control of and validation of the content uploaded on the website by other colleagues under the supervision of the Digital and External Communications Manager;
- Create a list of hashtags and metatags, list of multipliers and influencers that contribute to the growth and impact of the external presence of EIT Urban Mobility;
- Help in customising content to make it fit to specific campaigns, dissemination of projects, etc, using styles and settings;
- Support the Communications and EU Affairs department with the implementation of communication actions of new projects and update requests for existing projects.
How to apply
To apply for this internship, please send a full application form consisting of a letter of motivation highlighting how your skills or experience matches the internship requirements and a current curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send the letter of motivation and the curriculum vitae in a unique PDF document.
All details can be found here: Call for applications and guidelines on how to apply for the Internship of social media and website
Deadline for applications: 17 June 2022
Location: Barcelona, Spain