The Project Management Intern of the Market Development area reports to the Business Development Manager.
- Support the project implementation tasks linked to the ChallengeMyCity programme with cities.
- Assisting with the design and implementation of a methodology for analysis of the impact of the pilots in cities (Living Labs).
- Give support in the organisation of events such as webinars and workshops with programme stakeholders.
- Support with the writing of the city challenges and open calls for solutions.
- Assisting with scouting of solution providers that match with the calls and cities’ needs.
- Support in the coordination of the inputs to newsletters and similar internal news items, liaise with the EIT Urban Mobility Communications and EU Affairs team.
- Assisting with data analysis from deliverable and reports of SMEs and start-ups, and from surveys.
How to apply
To apply for this internship, please send a full application form consisting of a letter of motivation highlighting how your skills or experience matches the internship requirements and a current curriculum vitae to email@example.com. Please send the letter of motivation and the curriculum vitae in a unique PDF document.
All details can be found here: Call for applications and guidelines on how to apply for the Internship of Project Management Market Development
Deadline for applications: 9 June 2022
Location: Barcelona, Spain