EIT Urban Mobility is looking for a Marketing & Communication intern as part of the Factory team.
- Give assistance to the editorial writing and shape up of Marketplace entries, analysis and integration in the CRM system.
- Support the design and gathering of marketing material.
- Support with the organization of workshops with partners and external organisations.
- Give assistance in the content writing and editing (e.g. press releases, blogs, news article, etc.).
- Support with the organisation of dissemination events such as webinars and panel discussions.
- Support the coordination of the team’s input to newsletters and similar internal news items.
- Liaise with the Communications team to co-create and produce visuals (e.g. infographics, videos, etc.).
- Support the research and analyse data to identify and define audiences.
How to apply
To apply for this internship, please send a full application form consisting of a letter of motivation highlighting how your skills or experience matches the internship requirements and a current curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All details can be found here: Call for applications and guidelines on how to apply for the Factory Marketing & Communication internship.
Deadline for applications: 18 November 2021
Location: Barcelona, Spain