In order to support the vision of creating more liveable urban spaces, EIT Urban Mobility is looking for an intern for Business Creation.
The Business Creation Intern, under the guidance of the Business Creation team, will support the development of business creation programmes and activities involving start-ups and partners. The business creation intern will provide support to ensure a database consistency, webpage development, communication activities and events organisation.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Support Business Creation to ensure database consistency (startups, partners, leads, EIT UM equity portfolio, …) through different SW tools
- Support during application and evaluation processes related to Business Creation calls
- Support Business Creation on the webpage development sprints
- Support for marketing and communication activities (e.g. generation of contents to publish in social media and news feeds, spelling checks, assist Business Creation Managers with communication campaigns, …)
- Support during EIT Urban Mobility events specifically related to Business Creation
How to apply
To apply for this internship, please send a full application consisting of a letter of motivation highlighting how your skills or experience matches the internship requirements and a current curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All details can be found here: Call for applications and guidelines on how to apply for Internship Busines Creation
Deadline for applications: 14 April 2021
Location: Barcelona (Spain)