EIT Urban Mobility has its headquarters in Barcelona and is divided geographically in 5 different Innovation Hubs. One of them is the Innovation Hub West covering the countries the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, United Kingdom, France and Ireland. In order to support the vision of creating more liveable urban spaces, EIT Urban Mobility is looking for a talented and detail-oriented student assistant, to help out the small and enthusiastic team by achieving the goals on innovation. We expect your weekly workload to be 32 hours per week, distributed over 4-5 days per week. Our office is situated at the Automotive Campus in Helmond, the Netherlands.
Main tasks include:
- Support in monitoring urban mobility innovation projects
- Support in planning and holding events and workshops mainly related to open innovation
- Support in managing the Innovation Hub West community, helping the partners with the preparation for innovation competitive calls
- City mapping and other research and analysis tasks (desk research)
- Any other ad hoc support administrative tasks
How to apply
To apply for this internship, please send a full application form consisting of a letter of motivation highlighting how your skills or experience matches the internship requirements and a current curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send the letter of motivation and the curriculum vitae in a unique PDF document.
All details can be found here: Call for applications and guidelines on how to apply for Innovation Student Assistant
Deadline for applications: 29 March 2022
Location: Helmond, the Netherlands