The Innovation Lifecycle Officer will report directly to the Head of the Innovation Hub East for day-to-day line-management. Strategic direction will be provided by the corporate Innovation Director based in Barcelona. The primary focus will be to animate the innovation capacity within the partner network in the designated geographic region.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Support partners develop innovation proposals in cooperation to be submitted to open funding calls.
- Monitoring/coaching the innovation portfolio within the Innovation Hub and according to the pan-European thematic area.
- Provide active monitoring, project reporting and commercial performance and compliance.
- Liaising with national and regional innovation programmes aligned to EIT Urban Mobility’s strategy.
- Coordinating best practice exchange in innovation and driving European-wide take-up of the Innovation Hub’s solutions.
- Drive access to regional/national funding and handover lead to City & Funding Officer.
- Troubleshooting for local partners in matters related to projects, demonstrations and processes.
- Work closely with the communications team drive effective messaging on the Innovation programme and projects.
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 21 February 2023
Location: Prague, Czech Republic