The Innovation Lifecycle Officer will report directly to the Innovation Hub North manager for day-to-day line management. Strategic direction will be provided by the corporate Innovation Director based in Barcelona. The primary focus will be to animate the innovation capacity within the partner network in the designated geographic region.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Support partners develop innovation proposals in cooperation to be submitted to competitive funding calls.
- Monitoring the innovation portfolio within their Innovation Hub and overseeing active monitoring and reporting of project performance.
- Liaising with national and regional innovation programmes aligned to EIT Urban Mobility’s strategy,
- developing collaboration and innovative co-funding opportunities.
- Coordinating best practice exchange in innovation and driving European-wide take-up of the innovation hub’s solutions.
- Drive access to regional/national funding.
- Support the North Hub relations with their sister RIS innovation sites (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania).
- Troubleshooting for local partners in matters related to projects, demonstrations and processes.
The position is based in Copenhagen (Denmark) or Stockholm (Sweden).
The job is a permanent and full-time position, with possibility to homework up to 2 days a week.
How to apply
Call for applications and guidelines how to apply for Innovation Lifecycle Officer
Application form – Innovation Lifecycle Officer
Deadline for applications: 16 May 2022
Location: Copenhagen (Denmark) or Stockholm (Sweden)