EIT Urban Mobility invests in early-stage European-based mobility start-ups, developing innovative technologies that have the potential to make a positive impact on people and planet while being profitable.
Since 2020, EIT Urban Mobility has invested in 33 companies in the pan-European markets. We expect our portfolio to grow by 400% in the next 5 years. Our portfolio companies are developing technologies and solutions shaping the future of the urban mobility landscape.
About the job
The Impact Officer is part of the pan-European Business Creation team and will be responsible to develop and execute on roadmaps for measuring, monitoring and achieving impact from our equity portfolio companies. This includes working on strong ESG performance as well as enhancing the positive outcome in line with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The job requires a lot of different things of which a few important ones are:
- Identifying / evaluating attractive investment prospects against impact, financial and strategic criteria
- Conducting financial, impact, and strategic due diligence of investment prospects
- Manage and track portfolio company financial and impact results and prepare regular portfolio reviews and reports
- Actively support portfolio companies on their impact strategies and indicators
- Maintain strong knowledge and relationships with key impact investing, entrepreneurship and venture capital ecosystem players
- Continuously develop EIT Urban Mobility’s investment thesis in line with urban mobility trends to identify promising future investment opportunities
The Impact Officer will report to the Investment Manager.
How to apply
Deadline for applications: Extended! 29 April 2022
Location: The position will be based either in Spain, the Netherlands, France, Germany, Denmark, Czech Republic, Hungary or Brussels.