In order to support the vision of creating more liveable urban spaces, EIT Urban Mobility is opening a position for a Financial Controller.
The Financial Controller is part of the Finance Team. S/he will report directly to the Head of Finance.
This role includes the following tasks:
- Improve the Finance controlling function and Reporting.
- Responsible to prepare Group reporting, starting from the monthly closings.
- Responsible for quality control of the content of financial reports together with Head of Finance and the Administration officer.
- In charge of monitoring the internal projects: Analysis and follow up on budget deviations.
- Work closely with the Head of Finance and the Administration officer for the internal budgeting process: forecasts, long term planning, annual planning.
- Responsible for the monitoring and follow up on financial sustainability activities: forecasts, reporting, monitoring, liaison with administration to produce invoice and collection.
- Responsible for increasing understanding and knowledge of financial procedures internally, proactively communicating on complex financial information to different audiences.
How to apply
Type of contract: Spanish contract. Permanent and full-time position.
Deadline for applications: 13 October 2021
Location: Barcelona, Spain