In order to support the vision of creating more liveable urban spaces, EIT Urban Mobility is opening a position for a Financial Controller.
The Financial Controller is part of the Finance Team. S/he will report directly to the Head of Finance.
This role includes the following tasks:
- Improve the Finance controlling function and Reporting.
- Responsible to prepare Group reporting, starting from the monthly closings.
- Responsible for quality control of the content of financial reports together with Head of Finance and the Administration officer.
- In charge of monitoring the internal projects: Analysis and follow up on budget deviations.
- Work closely with the Head of Finance and the Administration officer for the internal budgeting process: forecasts, long term planning, annual planning.
- Responsible for the monitoring and follow up on financial sustainability activities: forecasts, reporting, monitoring, liaison with administration to produce invoice and collection.
- Responsible for increasing understanding and knowledge of financial procedures internally, proactively communicating on complex financial information to different audiences.
How to apply
Call for applications and guidelines how to apply for Financial Controller
Application Form – Financial Controller
Type of contract: Spanish contract. Permanent and full-time position.
Deadline for applications: 13 October 2021
Location: Barcelona, Spain