The E-learning Production Coordinator will report to the Head of the Competence Hub (part of our Academy) and work in close relation with the E-learning Course Manager. S/he will be involved in the production and maintenance of the Competence Hub’s entire online course portfolio (SOCs, MOOCs, online components of blended F2F Courses), the administration of the Competence Hub’s different LMS platforms/accounts, as well various back-office activities related to the delivery and analytics of these courses.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Administrating our e-learning platform and accounts. The Competence Hub is currently hosting 20+ SOCs and MOOCs on the WordPress-based LMS www.urbanmobilitycourses.eu. It also hosts SOCs and MOOCs on FutureLearn (in some cases through its own account and in some cases through partner accounts) as well as MOOCs on Coursera (through partner accounts). Additional new courses (between 10 and 15) will be developed on these platforms on a yearly basis.
- Overseeing/managing current courses and uploading/delivery of new courses on the WordPress platform/FutureLearn/Coursera, as well as operating these platform/accounts on a daily basis (interaction with participants/platforms/e-learning agencies/content-providers, course/participant data-analytics, administration of learner surveys, etc.).
- Supporting Competence Hub partners/providers in producing and uploading learning content on these platforms, whenever necessary.
- Supporting the E-learning Course Manager in improving our different platform experiences by developing/implementing new functionalities and possibly identifying a new LMS platform and new e-learning providers to work with.
- Supporting the production of any kind of digital content (text, video, audio, interactive) for all our courses by providing technical guidance and ensuring that our quality standards and guidelines are followed during production and postproduction.
- Managing our media kits (one studio kit and 4 portable video kits) and their inventory. Supporting the E-learning Course Manager in the sourcing/purchase/delivery of all digital equipment (software, hardware, licenses, etc.) needed to produce and deliver e-courses and blended F2F courses.
- Day-to-day responsibilities for project monitoring and management. Monitoring of KPI’s and milestones, reporting to the Head of the Competence Hub. Regular reporting on the progress of the activities, the fulfilment of the deadlines, the production of output, issuance of the deliverables and the consumption of resources.
- Ensuring optimal synergies with other initiatives from the Academy Master School and Doctoral Training Network and the rest of EIT Urban Mobility.
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 27 April 2022
Location: Barcelona, Spain