Our Academy is a collaborative arena for lifelong learning, helping to build critical capabilities for innovation and transformation. We are training the next generation of urban mobility practitioners, needed by the urban mobility ecosystem of the future. Our programmes are intersectoral, interdisciplinary, international, and entrepreneurial.
EIT Urban Mobility works with other EIT Knowledge and Innovation Communities (EIT KICs), which combined comprise a network of over 100 universities alongside other key education and non-education players, on the development of the EIT Virtual Campus, which aims at bringing the KICs’ professional education offer closer together to tackle the needs of modern economies and societies together. The EIT Virtual Campus is an online shopping window for hundreds of courses offered by the involved KICs.
As the E-Learning & LMS Coordinator, you will be a member of EIT Urban Mobility Academy, coordinating the development and integration of the Competence Hub’s online courses and learning content within the Virtual Campus.
The Academy Competence Hub is hosting 20+ e-courses on UMC www.urbanmobilitycourses.eu, a WordPress based LMS. The Competence Hub also produces short and easy-to-follow educational videos that showcase cutting-edge practices in urban mobility, within a UMX – a dedicated YouTube channel, which may also be relevant for the EIT Virtual Campus.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Supporting the operations of the Academy Competence Hub’s online courses and WordPress LMS (hosting, security, add-ons, mailbox support, reporting, analytics) and their integration within the EIT Virtual Campus framework.
- Identifying new features, activities, methods, etc., that can cross-fertilise existing and new Academy initiatives such as EIT Virtual Campus, the Urban Mobility Courses LMS, etc. Ensuring that any relevant best-practice from the EIT Virtual Campus and similar Cross-KIC Education initiatives are properly leverages by the Academy Competence Hub and vice versa.
- Supporting the production of any kind of digital content (text, video, audio, interactive) and/or the improvement of the quality of our online courses from a UX/UI perspective, by providing technical guidance and ensuring that our quality standards and guidelines are followed during production and postproduction.
- Day-to-day responsibilities for project monitoring and management. Monitoring of KPI’s and milestones, reporting to the Competence Hub E-learning Manager and/or to the Project Manager Online Education Portal. Regular reporting on the progress of the activities, the fulfilment of the deadlines, the production of output, issuance of the deliverables and the consumption of resources.
- Supporting the contract processes, call frameworks, invoices etc., in contact with providers, as well as EIT Urban Mobility’s Finance and Legal departments.
How to apply
Call for applications and guidelines how to apply for E-Learning & LMS Coordinator
Application form for E-Learning & LMS Coordinator
Deadline for applications: 12 May 2023
Location: Barcelona (Spain)