We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join our young, ambitious and innovative organisation. As the CFO, you will be responsible for shaping the financial strategy and business models of the company, ensure the effective management of EIT Urban Mobility’s financial resources, and align financial and operational activities across all units of the organisation.
As a key member of the executive team, you will provide leadership and work closely with other members of the executive team to ensure that financial decisions are aligned with the overall business strategy. This will involve setting clear goals and expectations and fostering a culture of collaboration and accountability.
You will play a key role in developing the company’s strategic plans, providing financial and operational insights that will help continuous improvement and guide decision-making.
Responsibilities of the CFO include but are not limited to:
- Strategic planning: Develop and implement financial and operational strategies to drive business growth and improve operational efficiency that support the company’s overall goals and objectives.
- Financial and operational management: Supervise financial operations of the company, including budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis.
- Work with operational teams to optimise processes, reduce costs, and improve overall efficiency.
- Risk management: Develop and implement risk management strategies.
- Manage key relationships with banks, investors, and other financial institutions.
In the critical role of the CFO you should be able to think strategically, have a deep understanding of financial analysis, possess strong leadership skills, have proficiency in financial technology, be a highly effective communicator, and have strong problem-solving and decision-making skills. To join our team, you must exhibit a strong sense of personal and professional accountability and uphold the company’s values and mission, acting as a role model for ethical behaviour.
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 30 March 2023
Location: Barcelona, Spain