The Action and Impact Groups (AIG) support EIT Urban Mobility partners identify and access non-EIT funding opportunities for research and innovation activities in the field of mobility e.g. Horizon Europe, Digital Europe.
The AIG communication, dissemination and exploitation (C&D&E) officer will report to the AIG manager. S/he will focus primarily on the delivery of externally awarded projects under the Horizon Europe programme. As EIT Urban Mobility continues to attract external funding, the team ensures all contractual obligations of awards are met with quality content on time and on budget.
This specific role is one of the core functions, dedicated mainly to communications, dissemination and exploitation actions in the field of mobility & energy, covering topics such as logistics of e-mobility batteries, 2nd life use of batteries, energy storage and circular economy. The position will involve communication and presentation of results/findings to industry actors, policy makers and the European knowledge and research community. In addition to that, s/he will have an active role within the Innovation team, providing support to the creation of written and visual content and organising in person and virtual workshops/events for industry, research, and policy stakeholders.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Write content and make technical and scientific material accessible to different target audiences
- Design and deliver communication plans
- Set up and maintain social media channels for European funded projects on digital platforms, mainly LinkedIn
- Organise and facilitate in-person and online stakeholders’ workshops/forums
- Create infographics and videos to disseminate results using online platforms
- Write press releases and official communications material
- Support with in-person and online event planning, as needed, for the Innovation programme
- Manage WordPress sites, making regular updates to content and writing news items
- Prepare and manage event participation, using Eventbrite, sending general invites, drafting event content ensuring GDPR compliance, and working closely with other units
- Manage the communication/relationship with speakers, before and during events
- Capacity to engage exploitation, commercialisation and marketing launch strategies
- Use of graphic design and video editing tools and softwares
- Work with external providers/companies in the design and development of communication and dissemination materials
How to apply
Call for applications and guidelines how to apply for AIG communication, dissemination and exploitation officer
Application form for AIG communication, dissemination and exploitation officer
Deadline for applications: 7 April 2023
Location: Barcelona (Spain)