Our Academy is a collaborative arena for lifelong learning, helping to build critical capabilities for innovation and transformation. Within the Academy, we have the following areas: the Master School, the Doctoral Training Network, the Competence Hub, and the Education Capacity Building team.
The Web Content Editor & Customer Support Assistant will be part of the Education Capacity Building team, which work with the other EIT Knowledge Innovation Communities (KICs) to implement joint education programmes (cross-KIC Education), and implement and support education activities in RIS countries (RIS Education).
The Web Content Editor & Customer Support Assistant will report to the Education Programme Manager, and work closely together with the EIT Campus Project Manager.
The EIT Campus (http://eit-campus.eu) is a platform that will be launched in December 2022 and will be a one-stop shop for all education resources published by the KICs. It will have a crucial role in helping KICs’ education resources achieve further and deeper market penetration, reach more learners, and as a result accelerate skills acquisitions for the green economy in Europe.
The Web Content Editor & Customer Support Assistant will play a key role in keeping the EIT Campus up to date and ensuring it is responsive to the needs of our customers, whether it be learners using it or the other KICs, who are key stakeholders of this project.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Liaise with partners to obtain all the required information and content needed for the EIT Campus.
- Provide partners with the right level of support (templates, guidelines, etc.) to ensure timely flow of information.
- Update and edit the content on the EIT Campus according to the information provided by the partners. The EIT Campus is currently built on WordPress, so the right candidate will need at least some basic knowledge of this content management system.
- Adopt a solid project management approach based on the processes and policies already in place, ensuring efficient and effective data collection.
- Respond or redirect requests from learners received in the EIT Campus inbox.
- Support with building partnerships with potential corporate EIT Campus customers, which may include professional bodies, public organisations, and business representatives, among others.
- Any other task or activity related to the EIT Campus project requiring additional support.
- The Web Content Editor & Customer Support Assistant will also support the Education Capacity Building team in any communications-related tasks if needed, and collaborate with other teams within Academy when needed.
How to apply
Call for applications and guidelines how to apply for Web Content Editor & Customer Support Assistant (online education portal)
Application form for Web Content Editor & Customer Support Assistant (online education portal)
Deadline for applications: 27 February 2023
Location: Barcelona, Spain