The Strategy Assistant will be part of the CEO’s Executive Office with the responsibility to support in the day-to-day business of the strategy team and build the bridge to the communications team.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Support the daily business of the organisation including
- Support in operationalizing the business planning and the implementation of the multiannual strategy
- Support the Executive Office with general administrative tasks, such as coordination of appointments, alignment of meeting inputs and meeting documentation
- Prepare and implement company wide internal meetings and events
- Support the work of strategic internal working groups
- Build the bridge to the communications teams in the EIT Urban Mobility Headquarters and Innovation Hubs including
- Support in identifying internal strategic communication needs and prepare internal correspondence
- Identify, align on, plan and prepare CEO participation in events and stakeholder meetings
The Strategy Assistant will report to the Executive and Strategy Officer.
The position is permanent and on a part-time basis (between 20 and 30 hours/week).
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 8 June 2022
Location: Munich, Germany