EIT Regional Innovation Scheme (EIT RIS) is designed to disseminate knowledge, know-how, good practices and lessons learnt emerging from the EIT Urban Mobility’s activities, as well as to widen participation in its activities. EIT RIS is designed as a two-way interaction scheme.
EIT RIS focuses on countries with limited or no participation in the EIT Urban Mobility, where innovation capacity is moderate or modest and which otherwise would not be able to benefit from the experience gained by EIT Urban Mobility.
The RIS team is responsible for the continuous development of the RIS community and portfolio, monitoring programmes, driving excellence and providing quality support and service to our RIS partners.
The RIS team is looking for an Assistant in Communication to support in the training and guidance of the new RIS hubs in their first year of activity and also in the new branding requirement connected to Horizon Europe. This position is for a temporary duration to support the hubs in their first year of creation.
The RIS Communication Assistant reports to the RIS Director and to the Director of Communications and EU Affairs. The primary focus is to support and coordinate the communication of the RIS Hubs and RIS projects.
Tasks and responsibilities inlcude:
Supervision of the communication of the RIS Hub and RIS projects
- Including the control of the implementation of the communication strategy of the RIS hubs
- Control and guidance of the branding issues and web/social media communication of the RIS hubs
- Support and control of the events of the RIS hubs
- Preparing communication material for the RIS countries
- Implementing communication activities in own projects
RIS team communication issues
- Support of RIS team by organising RIS events
- Improvement of RIS webpage
- Set up and management of a RIS newsletter
- Delivering RIS news to general EIT Urban Mobility newsletter
- Managing RIS success stories
- Supporting of the preparation of requested EIT reports
- Organisation of RIS webinars
- Support the internal communication between the RIS team and IHs and Tas
General communication issues
How to apply
Contract type: Spanish temporary contract (until December 2022)
Deadline for applications: 21 October 2021
Location: Barcelona, Spain