EIT Urban Mobility is looking for a Project Manager – Online Education Portal to support our work to deliver the EIT Virtual Campus. The Project Manager will play a pivotal role in ensuring that the EIT Virtual Campus is ready by the end of 2022, as well as in the scale up phase starting in 2023. The role will entail a combination of strategic, operational, and commercial duties:
- Strategic: the successful candidate will be able to draw upon her/his experience of SaaS or in digital environments, ideally e-learning, to guide our strategic approach to building the EIT Virtual Campus and cascading it down to external contractors.
- Operational: s/he will be able to manage external contractors, who will directly deliver the EIT Virtual Campus, to make sure that their final product reflects our strategic approach, preferences, objectives, and that it matches what has been agreed with other Education Cluster stakeholers. The Project Manager will also liaise with other KICs’ colleagues to ensure they are consulted throughout the project, and lead on project and financial reporting.
- Commercial: s/he will understand the commercial ambitions of the EIT Virtual Campus, and will work with external contractors who will deliver a digital market strategy to realise these ambitions in the long term.
Tasks will include:
- Leading EIT Urban Mobility’s work on the EIT Virtual Campus with support from the Education Programme Manager and other team members when needed.
- Sourcing, selecting and managing external contractors to help us deliver the project priorities, ensuring progress is made as agreed within the timeframes set out in our Business Plan 2022. Liaising with and consulting internal and external stakeholders to ensure co-creation of this crucial cross-European site. This could range from internal Academy colleagues with knowledge of and experience in the e-learning space or digital marketing approaches, to external colleagues in the other KICs so that the final product satisfies all parts involved.
- Regular reporting on the progress of the activities, the fulfilment of the deadlines, the production of output, issuance of the deliverables and the consumption of resources.
- Supporting in all the financial and project reporting activities related to this project, with the support of the Education Programme Manager, Academy Programme Manager, the Finance Department, and the Project Management Office (PMO).
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 14 March 2022
Location: Barcelona, Spain