Who are we?
EIT Urban Mobility is an initiative of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT), a body of the European Union and Europe’s largest network for transport innovation in cities.
Our mission is to accelerate change towards a sustainable model of urban mobility and liveable urban spaces. We connect public and private actors and provide them with access to markets, talent, finance, and knowledge in four ways:
Using cities as living labs, our industry, research and university partners will demonstrate how new technologies can work to solve real problems in real cities by transporting people, goods and waste in smarter ways.
Join our team and be part of the change!
Be part of a team where you will:
- Support the project implementation with cities.
- Give support in the organisation of events such as webinars and workshops with programme stakeholders.
- Support with the writing of the city challenges and open Calls for solutions.
- Assisting with scouting of solution providers that match with the calls and cities’ needs.
- Give support in the pilot implementation phase to awarded companies: coordinating communication, preparing documents, supporting reporting of the pilots.
- Assisting with the design and implementation of a methodology for analysis of the impact of the pilots in cities.
- Support in the coordination of the inputs to newsletters and similar internal news items, liaise with the EIT UM Communication team.
- Assisting with reporting, and data analysis from deliverable and reports of solution providers, and from impact assessment surveys.
The Project Management Intern reports to the City Projects Managers on the implementation of the city pilots.
What you will bring along the way:
An ideal candidate would strive to generate positive environmental and social impact in line with EIT Urban Mobility’s mission.
- Studies in one or more of the following fields: civil engineering, architecture, urban planning, geography, business development, law, economy.
- Excellent English and Spanish speaking/writing skills.
- Experience with digital communications and online events
- Problem analysis / problem solving.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Adaptability, autonomy, proactive approach.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Experience in the transport and mobility sector.
- Any EU languages other than English (especially Greek or Portuguese)
What’s in it for you:
- Internship of 6 months initially, with possible extension of up to 1 year in total.
- 1,450 € monthly gross salary.
- Work in an international environment with a company culture focused on empowerment, thriving and continuous growth.
- Work in a modern, flexible and collaborative workspace with 360 views of Barcelona, located in the iconic Torre Glòries.
- Possibility to homework 2 days per week.
Kindly note that this position is based in Barcelona.
No relocation expenses are granted.
By the closing date of this call candidates must:
- Be a national of an EU Member State or have a working permit valid to do an internship in Spain.
- Have completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Spain less than 2 years ago.
- Enjoy their full rights as citizens.
To apply for this internship, please send a full application form consisting of a letter of motivation highlighting how your skills or experience matches the internship requirements and a current curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save the files as “City Project Management Intern – First Name Last Name” in PDF format.
Subject of the email: City Project Management Internship.
Deadline for Applications: 19 May 2023
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
AT EIT Urban Mobility, we value and celebrate diversity in every aspect of life and believe that everyone deserves an equal chance to succeed.
Here we value your talents, skills and experiences, and do not discriminate on any basis –whether it be disabilities or other special needs, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion or belief, age, language, political affiliation, property, marital status or any other irrelevant factor.
We are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive work environment where everyone can feel comfortable and thrive.
DATA PROTECTION DISCLAIMER
Your personal data will be processed with utmost care by the EIT KIC URBAN MOBILITY, S.L. or its subsidiaries.
The said processing will allow us to manage the recruitment of the offered positions, and more specifically:
- to enable you to submit your CV to apply for specific jobs.
- to match your details with the job vacancies and to eventually contact you.
- to retain your details and notify you about future job opportunities similar to the specific role for which you have contacted us.
- to answer your enquiries.
You can exercise your data protection rights, writing to email@example.com.
You may find further information in the full GDPR Compliance privacy note for applicants available here.