Reporting to the Head of Programme Management Office, the Programme Officer is responsible for supporting partners and the management team in the compliant implementation, monitoring and reporting of a portfolio of projects of the respective Business Plans financed by the EIT.
This includes the following tasks:
- Manage KIC projects and proactively engaging with teams that are leading EIT Urban Mobility-funded projects.
- Launch, promote, monitor, and manage calls for proposals, calls for tenders, ad hoc grants, etc. related to the programmes.
- Prepare the evaluation phase of the call and participate in the design of evaluation procedures, methods and documents and participate in the coordination, facilitation, and quality control of evaluation panels and organise and monitor the work of external evaluators.
- Analyse and present the evaluation results, provide input for future improvements, and provide feedback to applicants.
- Conduct the agreement preparation with Activity Leaders and grant agreement with beneficiaries and subgrantees and ensure the technical and financial consistency of projects to be funded.
- Monitor the implementation of projects, the performance of Project Leaders and subgrantees and the fulfilment of contractual obligations and ensure timely monitoring and reporting on overall progress, budget, and performance matters, e.g. EIT Urban Mobility strategic KPIs, project deliverables.
- Manage requests for contract amendments. Assess project reports and control the eligibility of project changes with the contractual provisions.
- Plan and carry out programme’s actions that are implemented by means of public procurement procedures, working on the specifications and prepare publication. Act as member or chair of the Evaluation Committee and participate in the preparation of contracts. Liaise with the Procurement team of EIT Urban Mobility financial unit in all steps of the procedure.
- Act as the principal interlocutor of the beneficiaries/subgrantees or contractors during the implementation of the grant agreement or contract, handling in-coming correspondence, including that with legal or financial contents, in close liaison with financial officer and legal manager.
- Participate in project meetings and possible monitoring visits to explain procedures, encourage networking, and monitor the technical implementation of the projects.
- Implement processes, including use of IT tools, that help project teams and the EIT Urban Mobility organisation have full overview of activities progress and performance.
- Data analysis and information management that support portfolio management and communication, both internally and to stakeholders.
- Ensure seamless procedures between the Operations functions and other functions e.g. Finance, Communications.
- Support compiling the amendment and report of EIT Urban Mobility.
- Write reports and briefings; provide statistics on projects’ results upon request.
- Ensure the dissemination and promotion of project results and present the EIT Urban Mobility and its projects at workshops, seminars, conferences, and other public events; regularly update the project database; contribute to the preparation of communication materials.
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 13 February 2023
Location: Barcelona, Spain