The Programme officer will report the Head of Programme Management Office (PMO) and will support partners and the management team in the compliant implementation, monitoring and reporting of a portfolio of activities of the respective Business Plans financed by the EIT.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Managing KIC activities and proactively engaging with teams that are leading EIT Urban Mobility-funded activities
- Supporting the launch, promotion, monitoring, and management of calls for proposals, calls for tenders, ad hoc grants, etc. related to the programmes
- Supporting the preparation of the evaluation phase of the call and participate in the design of evaluation procedures, methods and documents and participating in the coordination, facilitation, and quality control of evaluation panels and organising and monitor the work of external evaluators.
- Analysing and presenting the evaluation results, providing input for future improvements, and providing feedback to applicants
- Conducting the agreement preparation with Activity Leaders and grant agreement with beneficiaries and ensuring the technical and financial consistency of activities to be funded.
- Monitoring the implementation of activities, the performance of Activity Leaders and beneficiaries and the fulfilment of contractual obligations and ensuring timely monitoring and reporting on overall progress, budget, and performance matters, e.g. EIT Urban Mobility strategic KPIs, project deliverables
- Managing requests for contract amendments in collaboration with financial officer. Assessing activity reports and their adequacy with the contractual provisions
- Planning and carrying out programme’s actions that are implemented by means of public procurement procedures, working on the specifications and prepare publication. Acting as member or chair of the Evaluation Committee and participating in the preparation of contracts. Liaising with the procurement team of EIT Urban Mobility’s financial unit in all steps of the procedure
- Acting as the principal interlocutor of the beneficiaries or contractors during the implementation of the grant agreement or contract, handling in-coming correspondence, including that with legal or financial contents, in close liaison with financial officer and legal manager.
- Participating in project meetings and possible monitoring visits to explain procedures, encouraging networking, and monitoring the technical implementation of the activities.
- Implementing processes, including use of IT tools, that help project teams and the EIT Urban Mobility organisation have full overview of activities progress and performance
- Support the development of the IT monitoring system by contributing to process definition and testing
- Data analysis and information management that support portfolio management and communication, both internally and to stakeholders
- Ensuring seamless procedures between the Operations functions and other functions e.g. Finance, Communications
- Supporting compiling the amendment and report of EIT Urban Mobility
- Writing reports and briefings; providing statistics on Activity results upon request.
- Ensuring the dissemination and promotion of project results and presenting EIT Urban Mobility and activities at workshops, seminars, conferences, and other public events; regularly updating the activities’ database; contributing to the preparation of communication materials
How to apply
Call for applications and guidelines how to apply for Programme officer
Application form for Programme officer
Deadline for applications: New deadline! 22 August 2022
Location: Barcelona (Spain)