In order to support the vision of creating more liveable urban spaces, EIT Urban Mobility is opening a job position for the role of Programme Assistant as part of the Innovation team.
The Programme Assistant will report to the Innovation Director.
This includes the following tasks:
- Ensuring proper preparation, monitoring and reporting innovation portfolio of activities, specifically in relation to external business/research outreach.
- Provide Partnership Management, engaging as needed with Partners and third parties for support and clarification on external grant/funding opportunities and their corresponding administrative processes.
- Process orientated while capable of managing ambiguity.
- Design and manage events for small niche working groups related to bid development.
- Supporting on launching, promoting, monitoring, and managing of new small calls for proposals for start-ups or early-stage SMEs.
- Participate and support the Hubs in their promotion and matching for external funding and actions.
- Capacity to read and summarise significant amounts of written data on diverse subjects.
- Create background or position documentation and draft content for EIT sections on external proposals.
- Supporting on the preparation of the evaluation phase of the calls, the analyse and present the evaluation results.
- Attend bid consortia meeting and deputise for AIG Challenge Area Leaders when necessary.
- Support monitoring the implementation of AIG activities, providing data analysis, ensuring timely monitoring, and reporting on overall progress, budget, and performance matters.
- Monitoring data related to staff effort and opportunity cost of engagement on external support/bid action , use of grant, etc.
- Support the HQ management of the IT systems, tools, data management and work instruments.
- Support the implementation of processes including use of IT tools, that help innovation team deliver for our partners.
- Track our management of Action Impact Group bid activities.
- Organise and maintain the data collected to support informed decisions for developing better partner programmes/processes.
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 11 August 2021
Location: Barcelona, Spain