The Professional School Business Development Manager will support and report to the Head of the Competence Hub, which is part of our Academy.
She/he will be in charge of the overall design and execution the Competence Hub’s development strategy, focusing mainly on our F2F Courses and our e-course. S/he will define and execute all of actions covering the “commercial life-cycle” of our courses: sourcing and qualifying leads (B2B and B2C) engaging with key-stakeholders, assessing their needs, preparing and presenting proposals, etc.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Head of the Competence Hub in the development of a strategic framework relative to the business development life-cycle and go to market of our course portfolio, and in the definition of intermediary goals/quotas/KPIs needed to reach the Competence Hub’s overall financial sustainability goal.
- Defining and meeting annual sales goals, by leveraging the EIT Urban Mobility brand, our many partnerships with top European universities, mobility companies and cities, as well as our own teams and resources: education capacity building, communication, Innovation Hubs, City Club, etc.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with key clients/partners by making regular visits/calls, understanding their needs, and anticipating new collaboration opportunities.
- Identifying, involving and managing the relationship with marketing agencies and sales representatives or other commercial intermediaries, to build relevant marketing/sales plans that fuel business growth.
- Leveraging major urban mobility conferences and events and conducting visits, online/on-site/off-site information sessions, or participating in networking events to identify new leads, both at a B2B and B2C level.
- Building and nurturing a client database, utilising our CRM platform.
- Supporting the replication and delivery of our F2F courses, when necessary.
- Ensuring optimal synergies with other initiatives from the EIT Urban Mobility as well as supporting all relevant reporting activities to EIT.
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 9 September 2022
Location: The preferred location for the position is Barcelona. However, the position can be based in Brussels, Copenhagen, Helmond, Munich and Prague.