In order to support the vision of creating more liveable urban spaces, EIT Urban Mobility is opening a temporary job position for a Procurement and Administration Assistant.
As a new organisation, EIT Urban Mobility is growing fast. The Finance department is looking for an Administration and Procurement Assistant, who will support the Administration and Procurement Officer in this phase of consolidation and structuring of the Finance department to support the growth of the organisation.
Main tasks of the Procurement and Administration Assistant will be:
- Help preparing and coordinating different procurement processes in close collaboration with the members of the organisation.
- Ensure the compliance of Procurement processes.
- Support with audit preparations CFS audits & Statutory audits.
- Carry out accounting closing (e.g. review of invoicing and expenditures, consolidations, reconciliations).
- Contribute to the implementation and administration of management tools.
- Other ad-hoc projects.
How to apply
Call for applications and guidelines how to apply for Procurement and Administration Assistant
Application Form – Procurement and Administration Assistant
Type of contract: Spanish contract. Temporary contract of 1 to 2 years (Obra de Servicio).
This contract may be converted into a permanent contract depending on the size and the needs of the
organisation after its full set up.
Deadline for applications: 6 October 2021
Location: Barcelona, Spain