The Partnership Administration Officer will ensure that administrative tasks regarding EIT UM Partnership management are completed efficiently and in a timely manner. Critical elements of the Partnership administration include providing the right support, using adequate channels, and ensuring that all partners get optimal access to the corresponding tools to execute all required tasks. It is expected from this role, the input and tailoring of ticketing and other administrative tools to ensure proper Partner management.
In addition, task automation will also be expected to ensure optimal service efficiency. Being a member of IT department, the Partnership Administration Officer will report directly to the Head of IT and will work closely with other departments in Operations (i.e.: the Programme Management Office). The primary focus is to ensure Partner satisfaction by providing outstanding support and guidance on EIT UM specific requirements. Troubleshoot problems, escalate cases to the corresponding team and advise on the appropriate action, are critical actions expected from this role.
The secondary focus will be to improve processes and ensure operational efficiency. Finally, generating reports monthly, using MS PowerBI, and providing support for non-technical other tasks of IT department will also be expected.
Main tasks of the Partnership Administration Officer will be:
- Manage Administrative tasks regarding Partnership
- Respond to requests for assistance via email, ticket, or phone
- Diagnose and resolve, or escalate, technical hardware and software issues
- Research questions using available information resources
- Advise user on appropriate action
- Implement best practices and standards for Partnership support
- Log and monitor all help desk interactions
- Administer, tailor, and improve a helpdesk tool (ticketing tool & mailbox)
- Follow up with customers and users to ensure complete resolution of issues
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Document processes and propose process improvements to stakeholders
- Prepare activity reports (monthly reports in PowerBI)
- Inform management of recurring problems
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Help update training manuals for new and revised software and hardware
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 15 September 2022
Location: Barcelona (Spain)