The Partner Engagement Officer will be based in Helmond/Eindhoven, the Netherlands and support the Innovation Hub Director in managing the Innovation Hub West partnerships and the wider ecosystem.
The Partner Engagement Officer supports the Innovation Hub Director in managing the Innovation Hub partnership community and wider eco-system. The key responsibility of the innovation hub is to engage the partners, to retain them within the community and grow and expand their involvement with EIT Urban Mobility activities.
More specifically, this position encompasses the overall responsibility for and management of the partner management lifecycle of EIT Urban Mobility and specifically the engagement of our current Partnerships.
Tasks and activities include:
Partner engagement – Develop and strengthen partnerships and stakeholder relations:
- Develop and nurture partner relationships and create strategies to increase value for partners and EIT Urban Mobility
- Identify pain points impacting partners and develop action plans with cross-functional EIT Urban Mobility stakeholders
- Identify new value creation opportunities to develop into propositions by working across the matrix
- Support Hub Director to develop strategies to retain current partners and upsell additional services
- Hold regular account review meetings (360 feedback) with partners to understand needs and maximise the value EIT Urban Mobility can deliver for them, acting as the ‘internal voice’ of our partners
- Day-to-day responsibilities for partner engagement, monitoring and management
- Further develop and engage our current partnership landscape while increasing the current number of contacts, while targeting stakeholders including citizens engagement activities when applicable in a project
- Supporting and reviewing the partners’ efforts in fostering innovation, projects, education and external communications
Community Development – Create engagement & value for partners and potential partners and develop the regional partner community through engagement across EIT Urban Mobility:
- Build the regional knowledge triangle
- Support hub director to identify relevant stakeholders in the region and establish potential to collaborate with them
- Manage partner review process, share insights about pain points in the Innovation Hub, across the organisation and track progress implementing actions
- Measure and implement activities to improve partner satisfaction
- Develop and manage activities to engage the partner community incl. monthly engagement calls
- Work with communications and marketing to develop content for the partner engagement calls
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 25 October 2022
Location: Eindhoven or Amsterdam (the Netherlands)