The Partner Development Officer supports the Innovation Hub Director in managing the Innovation Hub partnership community and wider eco-system in the countries covered by Innovation Hub Central (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia and Turkey). As Partner Development Officer, your key responsibility is to engage the partners, to retain them within the community and grow and expand their involvement with EIT Urban Mobility activities.
More specifically, the position encompasses the overall responsibility for the partner management lifecycle of EIT Urban Mobility.
The job holder will contribute to strengthening EIT Urban Mobility’s partnership and stakeholders by increasing the awareness, visibility and understanding of EIT Urban Mobility’s activities, results, and achievements, specifically for the Innovation Hub Central.
Tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Strategy & Business Development – Develop and strengthen partnerships and strategic stakeholder relations:
- Develop & nurture partner relationships and create strategies to increase value for partners and EIT Urban Mobility
- Identify pain points impacting partners and develop action plans
- Identify new opportunities to create value for partners by working across the organization
- Support the Hub Director to develop strategies to retain current partners and upsell additional services
- Identify new partners in the region
- Manage the leads process in the Hub in coordination with the Hub Director and the team in the hub
- Hold regular account review meetings with partners to understand needs and maximise the value EIT Urban Mobility can deliver for them
Community Development – Create engagement & value for partners and potential partners and develop the regional partner community through engagement across EIT Urban Mobility:
- Build the regional network of partners from cities, industry, academia, research
- Support the Hub Director to identify relevant stakeholders in the region and establish potential to collaborate with them
- Manage the partner review process, share insights about pain points and track progress implementing actions
- Measure and implement activities to improve partner satisfaction
- Develop and manage activities to engage the partner community
- Work with communications & marketing to develop content for partner engagement calls and events
How to apply
Call for applications and guidelines how to apply for Partner Development Officer
Application form for Partner Development Officer
Deadline for applications: 3 November 2022
Location: Munich, Germany