Who are we?
EIT Urban Mobility is an initiative of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT), a body of the European Union and Europe’s largest network for transport innovation in cities.
Our mission is to accelerate change towards a sustainable model of urban mobility and liveable urban spaces. We connect public and private actors and provide them with access to markets, talent, finance, and knowledge in four ways:
Using cities as living labs, our industry, research and university partners will demonstrate how new technologies can work to solve real problems in real cities by transporting people, goods and waste in smarter ways.
Join our team and be part of the change!
Be part of a team where:
The Partner Development Officer supports the Director of Innovation Hub in managing the partnership community and wider eco-system in the countries covered by Innovation Hub East (Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia and Israel.). As partner development officer, your key responsibility is to engage the partners, to retain them within the community and grow and expand their involvement with EIT Urban Mobility activities.
More specifically, the position encompasses the overall responsibility for the partner management lifecycle of EIT Urban Mobility.
You will contribute to strengthening EIT Urban Mobility’s partnership and stakeholders by increasing the awareness, visibility and understanding of EIT Urban Mobility’s activities, results and achievements.
Your responsibility is to develop the EIT Urban Mobility partnership at the Innovation Hub level. This includes, but is not limited to:
Strategy & Business Development – Develop and strengthen partnerships and strategic stakeholder relations:
- Develop & nurture partner relationships & create strategies to increase value for partners & EIT Urban Mobility
- Identify pain points impacting partners & develop action plans with cross-functional EIT Urban Mobility stakeholders
- Identify new opportunities to create value for partners by working across the organisation
- Support Hub Director to develop strategies to retain current partners & upsell additional services
- Responsible for identifying new partners in the region
- Support Hub Director to capture new partners & identifying needs of the potential partners.
- Management of leads process in the Hubs in coordination with the Hub Director
- Hold regular account review meetings with partners to understand needs and maximise the value EIT Urban Mobility can deliver for them, acting as the internal ‘voice’ of our partners
Community Development – Create engagement & value for partners and potential partners and develop the regional partner community through engagement across EIT Urban Mobility:
- Build the regional network of partners from cities, industry, academia, research
- Support Hub Director to identify relevant stakeholders in the region and establish potential to collaborate with them
- Manage partner review process, share insights about partner pain points and track progress of implementing actions
- Measure & implement activities to improve partner satisfaction
- Develop & manage activities to engage the partner community incl. monthly engagement calls
- Work with comms & marketing to develop content for the partner engagement calls
What you will bring along the way:
An ideal candidate would strive to generate positive environmental and social impact in line with EIT Urban Mobility’s mission. We are looking for individuals with a “can do” attitude, who are passionate about disseminating knowledge, know-how, good practices and lessons learnt.
- Completed relevant degree or five years of equivalent professional experience.
- Excellent written and spoken English (corresponding to at least C1 level)
- At least 5 years of project management experience, in particular in the management of innovation and community building.
- At least 5 years of experience within a business development role
- Experience in working in an international, multi-stakeholder environment.
- Well-developed communication skills
- Pro-active and self-starter attitude
- Independent worker but team player
Nice to Have:
Additional EU languages relevant to the IH east.
What’s in it for you:
- Work in an international environment with a company culture focused on empowerment, thriving and continuous growth.
- Join a creative and diverse team of highly driven individuals that take out-of-the-box thinking to another level.
- Strike the right Work-life balance: On top of the flexible hours and remote working options and facilities, you will be granted 27 days of paid time-off to rest and re-energize.
- A yearly training catalogue to support your career development.
The position is based in Prague.
Permanent and full-time position, with possibility to homework up to 2 days a week.
Some travel is expected.
No relocation expenses are assigned.
By the closing date of this call candidates must:
- be a national of an EU Member State or have a working permit valid to work in Czech Republic;
- enjoy their full rights as citizens;
To apply for this position, please download the application template from EIT Urban Mobility website. Complete the four elements of the application:
- Personal contact details;
- An essential criteria checklist;
- A Cover Letter demonstrating how you match the skills defined in the job description – examples should be given;
- A curriculum vitae.
Follow the naming process detailed below:
|Format:||Save your completed application form in one single file in either PDF or Word format.|
|File name:||Name the file according to the model “first name_last name – job position”. For example, Joanna Smith would name the file, Joanna_Smith EITUM_Partner Development Officer (IH East)”.|
|Email title:||The subject field should read “Partner Development Officer (IH East) – HR169-2023.|
|Send to:||Send your completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Deadline for Applications: 8 August 2023
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
AT EIT Urban Mobility, we value and celebrate diversity in every aspect of life and believe that everyone deserves an equal chance to succeed.
Here we value your talents, skills and experiences, and do not discriminate on any basis –whether it be disabilities or other special needs, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion or belief, age, language, political affiliation, property, marital status or any other irrelevant factor.
We are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive work environment where everyone can feel comfortable and thrive.
DATA PROTECTION DISCLAIMER
Your personal data will be processed with utmost care by the EIT KIC URBAN MOBILITY, S.L. or its subsidiaries.
The said processing will allow us to manage the recruitment of the offered positions, and more specifically:
- to enable you to submit your CV to apply for specific jobs;
- to match your details with the job vacancies and to eventually contact you;
- to retain your details and notify you about future job opportunities similar to the specific role for which you have contacted us;
- to answer your enquiries.
You can exercise your data protection rights, writing to email@example.com.
You may find further information in the full GDPR Compliance privacy note for applicants available here.