The Partner Development Officer supports the Head of Innovation Hub in managing the partnership community and wider ecosystem in the countries covered by Innovation Hub West (the Netherlands, Belgium, UK and North of France). As Partner Development Officer, your key responsibility is to engage the partners, to retain them within the community and grow and expand their involvement with EIT Urban Mobility activities.
More specifically, the position encompasses the overall responsibility for the partner management lifecycle of EIT Urban Mobility.
You will contribute to strengthening EIT Urban Mobility’s partnership and stakeholders by increasing the awareness, visibility and understanding of EIT Urban Mobility’s activities, results and achievements.
Your responsibility is to develop the EIT Urban Mobility partnership at the Innovation Hub level. This includes, but is not limited to:
Strategy & Business Development – Develop and strengthen partnerships and strategic stakeholder relations:
- Develop and nurture partner relationships and create strategies to increase value for partners and EIT Urban Mobility
- Identify pain points impacting partners and develop action plans with cross-functional EIT Urban Mobility stakeholders
- Identify new opportunities to create value for partners by working across the organisation
- Support the Head of Innovation Hub to develop strategies to retain current partners and upsell additional services
- Support the Head of Innovation Hub to capture new partners and identifying needs of the potential partners.
- Management of leads process in the Innovation Hub in coordination with Head of Innovation Hub
- Hold regular account review meetings with partners to understand needs and maximise the value EIT Urban Mobility can deliver for them, acting as the internal ‘voice’ of our partners
Community Development – Create engagement & value for partners and potential partners and develop the regional partner community through engagement across EIT Urban Mobility:
- Build the regional network of partners from cities, industry, academia, research
- Support with the identification of relevant stakeholders in the region and establish potential opportunities to collaborate with them
- Manage partner review process, share insights about partner pain points and track progress of implementing actions
- Measure and implement activities to improve partner satisfaction
- Develop and manage activities to engage the partner community incl. monthly engagement calls
- Work with communications and marketing to develop content for the partner engagement calls
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 22 August 2022
Location: Eindhoven or Amsterdam (the Netherlands)