The Operations and Business Development Manager will support the Innovation Hub Director in managing the Innovation Hub South partnership with reaching out to local innovation ecosystem with a focus on the management of daily activities of the Innovation Hub.
Innovation Hub South is based in Barcelona (Spain), in Torre Glories. Innovation Hub South aims to engage all relevant stakeholders in the field of urban mobility situated in the countries covered by our geography (Spain, Portugal, France, Greece). Numerous key cities, universities, industries and SMEs are already members of our community, such as the city of Barcelona or metropolitan areas like Barcelona or Toulouse, SEAT, Ferrovial, UPC or Tecnalia. We are growing quickly and strive to have a good representation of all the key sectors that have an impact on urban mobility. Our goal is to form an excellence community working together to solve the mobility challenges facing our cities.
The jobholder will support the Innovation Hub Director in developing and managing the Innovation Hub and its operations in alignment with – and contributing to the development of – overall operations of EIT Urban Mobility:
- Channel the interests of Innovation Hub partners towards EIT Urban Mobility.
- Work as an integral part of Innovation Hub South together with the Director and contribute to delivering the annual Business Plan and the overall Mission of the EIT Urban Mobility.
- Support the Innovation Hub Director in representing and positioning EIT Urban Mobility in the regional Urban Mobility Ecosystem.
- Develop, lead, and actively support the partner community affiliated to the Innovation Hubs, collectively and bilaterally.
- Facilitate knowledge exchange and collaboration within and between Innovation Hubs.
- Actively facilitate networking and innovation activities in the regional Urban Mobility ecosystem and across Innovation Hubs, to stimulate new constellations of cooperation across Europe.
- Coordinate EIT Urban Mobility’s living lab and test-bed environments through local Innovation Hub contacts ensuring access for companies and projects of all sizes.
- Establish and maintain business processes of and/or linked to Innovation Hub operations.
- Establish and ensure strong relationships with stakeholders in all countries and regions covered by the Innovation Hub, stimulating their active participation in all KIC activities, especially regarding the implementation of activities and funding opportunities.
- Support the regional implementation the EIT Urban Mobility business creation, education and innovation programs and activities.
- Support the management of Innovation Hub budgets according to activities as set out in the annual Business Plan.
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 9 March 2022
Location: Barcelona, Spain