The Online Course Project Officer will report to the Head of the Competence Hub (part of our Academy) and work in close relation with the Course Development Manager. S/he will be involved in the design, production, commercialisation and delivery the Competence Hub’s F2F courses, as well as in the design, delivery and marketing of other online and e-courses. The position is linked to EU funding for the development of this project. This project has an estimated duration of 8 months.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Supporting the design, delivery and marketing of new e-courses developed within the New European Bauhaus initiative, reviewing/monitoring the progress of this project with the involved partners and the X-KIC team supervising this project.
- Day-to-day project management and progress/quality monitoring of F2F courses (on site, online and blended) developed by EIT Urban Mobility’s partners/subcontractors. Supporting the sourcing of these entities, the negotiation of the course proposals, the review/monitoring of the progress of these projects, the fulfilment of deadlines, the production of output, issuance of the deliverables and the consumption of resources. Supporting these partners/subcontractors so they are able to deliver in accordance with EIT Urban Mobility Academy’s quality, budget, and impact requirements.
- Supporting the marketing and sales activities related to these F2F courses so to reach the Competence Hub’s revenue generation and financial sustainability targets/KPIs.
- Supporting the execution of the relevant administrative tasks and procedures (RFP, EOIs, calls, timesheets, contracts, etc.) needed to deliver F2F courses and manage our existing course portfolio, in collaboration with EIT Urban Mobility’s legal/finance/PMO teams.
- Day-to-day responsibilities for project monitoring KPI’s and milestones in accordance with EIT requirements. Regular reporting on the progress of the activities, the fulfilment of the deadlines, the production of output, issuance of the deliverables and the consumption of resources.
- Ensuring optimal synergies with other initiatives from the Academy Master School and Doctoral Training Network, X-KIC, and the rest of EIT Urban Mobility.
How to apply
Call for applications and guidelines how to apply for Online Course Project Manager
Application form – Call for applications and guidelines how to apply for Online Course Project Manager
Deadline for applications: 31 March 2022
Location: Barcelona, Spain