Learn how blockchain technology is relevant to the urban mobility industry, and get to know startups working on blockchain-based use cases.
Blockchain technology has entered into many sectors with force. Technology and telecommunications, financial services, logistics and distribution are some of the sectors with the highest adoption. On the other hand, the European Commission believes that urban mobility is one of the industries that will experience most changes in the coming years as a result of technological innovations and changes to citizens’ behaviour changes.
What is the adoption of blockchain technology in this sector? What are the challenges and obstacles facing the industry? Are there sustainable use cases that add value?
To answer these questions we are organising, with the support of Jelurida‘s blockchain experts, an online event with experts and startups working in the intersection of mobility and blockchain.
Welcome and introduction
Presentation of the EIT Urban Mobility programme for startups, by Fredrik Hånell, Business Creation Director at EIT Urban Mobility
Keynote: Blockchain technology in the mobility sector
by Philipp Sandner, Head of Frankfurt School Blockchain Center
Discussion and conclusions from a panel of experts with:
- Philipp Sandner, Frankfurt School Blockchain Center
- Maria Minaricova, Fetch.ai, Blockchain for Europe
- Lior Yaffe, Ardor and Nxt blockchains, Jelurida
WHEN: 9 July 2020, 16.00-18.30 CET
Presentations and recordings of Mobility Talks #3
- Presentation “EIT Urban Mobility Business Creation overview“, by Fredrik Hånel
- Presentation “Token container model as basis for the digital economy“, by Philipp Sandner
- Presentation “ChainGO“, by Andrés Garrido
- Presentation “Changers“, by Daniela Schiffer
- Presentation “Cycle4Value“, by Thomas Wernbacher
- Presentation “Ride2Park“, by Simon Wimmer
- Presentation”BorderX“, by Yuree Hong
- Recordings of the Mobility Talks Episode 2 available on our YouTube channel here