Our Academy is a collaborative arena for lifelong learning, helping to build critical capabilities for innovation and transformation. We are training the next generation of urban mobility practitioners, needed by the urban mobility ecosystem of the future. The EIT Urban Mobility Academy has three main areas: the Master School, the Doctoral Training Network and the Competence Hub. Within the Academy, the Competence Hub offers intensive programmes on hot topics in urban mobility and transport to work with professionals from different sectors, such as project managers, engineers, city executives and entrepreneurs, co-created by our partners in various locations in Europe.
The Media Content Officer reports to the Head of the Academy Competence Hub. S/he will oversee all digital content production and dissemination activities of the Competence Hub, focusing in particular on our Academy WebTV and the coordination of dissemination activities (digital/social marketing, community management, etc.). S/he will play an active role in managing and further developing our WebTV Youtube Channel as well as delivering 50-60 new WebTV videos yearly, making sure the video content that is produced is relevant, impacting and entertaining.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Sourcing, and referencing urban mobility related trending topics and news, so to identify relevant content, experts, organisations as well as subjects/topics to talk about, for the production of 50-60 WebTV videos every year.
- Planning and overseeing all video production activities (briefing, scripting, filming, editing, publishing, etc.), identifying and involving the relevant agencies/professionals and ensuring that the delivery of the videos meet the Academy Competence Hub’s quality standards.
- In some cases, participating in the production of the videos (filming, editing) and/or as a speaker (scripting, filming) to present content or introduce other specialists, presenting themes and topics, etc.
- Overseeing the different activities and relative to the successful creation, curation and delivery of a new fully autonomous WebTV Youtube Channel (UMEx project) that builds upon and leverages the current WebTV playlist and videos.
- Planning and overseeing all video promotion, digital marketing as well as all social/community management activities with the relevant agencies/professionals so to successfully launch UMEx and build a growing community of over 10k subscribers by 2024.
- Coordinating all video and course promotion activities with EIT Urban Mobility’s communication department. Planning and overseeing all video production activities (briefing, scripting, filming, editing, publishing, etc.) for the Competence Hub’s videos presenting and promoting its training activities/courses.
- Day-to-day responsibilities for project monitoring and management. Monitoring of KPI’s and milestones, reporting to the Head of the Competence Hub. Regular reporting on the progress of the activities, the fulfilment of the deadlines, the production of output, issuance of the deliverables and the consumption of resources.
- Ensuring optimal synergies with other initiatives from the Academy Master School and Doctoral Training Network and the rest of EIT Urban Mobility.
The job is a permanent and full-time position.
How to apply
Call for applications and guidelines how to apply for Media Content Officer
Application form – Media Content Officer
Deadline for applications: 8 June 2022
Location: Barcelona, Spain