The Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Communications & EU Affairs. The jobholder will be responsible for the development and supervision of marketing strategies and plans to plan, organise and coordinate marketing activities across the organisation that will contribute to the commercial objectives of EIT Urban Mobility. The jobholder will develop strategies, and implementation plans to execute comprehensive marketing campaigns, and support other departments with their marketing activities.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Conceptualise, design and execute the entire marketing roadmap, strategy and plans of EIT Urban Mobility, to ensure a company-wide approach and alignment of all marketing actions;
- Coordinate marketing activities across the organisation to contribute to the commercial objectives of EIT Urban Mobility, covering B2B and B2C strategies. This includes working with the different departments such as Impact Ventures, Academy, Market Development, our Innovation Hubs (regional offices), to attract new partners, start-ups and students, and promote our offerings;
- Develop compelling story telling and value proposition: identify customer segments, create personas, carry out research and contribute to voice of customer (VOC), contribute to value proposition design;
- Produce marketing collateral to support the various stages of the customer journey that can be used for business development and sales;
- Manage budgets and work with suppliers for marketing work;
- Implement tactical marketing processes;
- Communicate brand strategy and plans throughout the organisation to ensure alignment between sales teams (regional offices);
- Manage the database and marketing related relevant contacts within our CRM system;
- Contribute to the development and execution of demand generation and conversion activities through paid search campaigns, paid social media, content creation, PR, events and other initiatives targeting identified target audiences as part of the pull strategy;
- Implement EIT Urban Mobility’s brand guidelines and act as brand custodian for all marketing activities done across the organisation;
- Contribute with content of corporate newsletters, annual reviews, website, social media, and other relevant publications and support with effective Europe wide dissemination of the marketing collateral;
- Contribute to the preparation of our flagship event Tomorrow.Mobility World Congress, creating a marketing campaign, to find sponsors, clients and ensure the registration of attendees;
- Monitor, evaluate and report on the marketing activities. Prepare regularly reports and identify and implement improvements and good practices.
Many of above-mentioned activities require alignment and cooperation with other colleagues of the Communications and EU Affairs team, as well as with employees of other departments.
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 9 January 2023
Location: Barcelona, Spain