***THIS IS A TEMPORARY CONTRACT OF 6 MONTHS***
Who are we?
EIT Urban Mobility is an initiative of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT), a body of the European Union and Europe’s largest network for transport innovation in cities.
Our mission is to accelerate change towards a sustainable model of urban mobility and liveable urban spaces.
Using cities as living labs, our industry, research and university partners will demonstrate how new technologies can work to solve real problems in real cities by transporting people, goods and waste in smarter ways.
Join our team and be part of the change!
Be part of a team where you will perform the following tasks:
The Marketing Assistant will be part of the Communications & EU Affairs team and will collaborate to develop marketing strategies and to plan, organise, and coordinate marketing activities across the organisation that will contribute to the commercial objectives of EIT Urban Mobility. This includes but is not limited to the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Support with the implementation of the corporate marketing plan: Collaborate with experienced professionals from various departments, to assist in conceptualising, designing, and executing comprehensive marketing actions and strategies for EIT Urban Mobility, to contribute to both B2B and B2C marketing efforts.
- Content creation: Support with the production of marketing collateral that supports different stages of the customer journey, aiding in business development and sales efforts.
- Marketing processes: Support with the implementation of tactical marketing processes and ensure alignment with brand strategies across regional offices and sales teams.
- CRM management: Responsible for the management of the new CRM system (NetSuite) for Communications & EU Affairs team, maintaining relevant marketing contacts and databases.
- Marketing automation: Coordinate the usage of different marketing automation tools to communicate with our community.
- Website management: responsible for tracking of the website analytics and support with updating web content.
- Demand generation: Contribute to the development and execution of demand generation and conversion activities, including paid search campaigns, paid social media, content creation, PR, and events targeting specific audiences.
- Brand guardianship: Implement and ensure a proper usage of EIT Urban Mobility’s brand guidelines across all marketing activities.
- Performance evaluation: Monitor, evaluate, and do reporting of marketing activities, prepare reports and actively identify opportunities for improvements and best practices.
- Take part in the different team meetings and activities of the Communications & EU Affairs team for alignment and provide support across the department when needed.
What you will bring along the way:
An ideal candidate would strive to generate positive environmental and social impact in line with EIT Urban Mobility’s mission. We are looking for individuals with a “can do” attitude, who are passionate about disseminating knowledge, know-how, good practices and lessons learnt.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in digital marketing or business administration.
- Excellent written and spoken English (C1).
- At least 2 years of work experience in related areas of activities.
- Understanding of marketing principles and strategies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and familiarity with CRM systems (e.g.: NetSuite)
- Experience with marketing automation and web analytics tools.
- Good communication and project management skills.
- Motivation to work in fast-moving, innovative, and sometimes ambiguous environments.
- Organised and structured, pro-active and hands-on.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and collaborate across departments.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to quality in all tasks.
- Proactive and self-motivated approach to work.
- Flexibility and adaptability to a dynamic work environment.
- Certification or +1 year experience on Google Analytics 4.
- Experience with CMS tools (WordPress, Drupal)
- Professional experience with Mailchimp.
- Certification or +1 year experience managing Google Ads/paid social media campaigns
- Knowledge of the mobility sector and/or urban development.
- Any other EU languages are a plus.
What’s in it for you:
- Work in an international environment with a company culture focused on empowerment, thriving and continuous growth.
- Join a creative and diverse team of highly driven individuals that take out-of-the-box thinking to another level.
- Strike the right Work-life balance: On top of the flexible hours and remote working options and facilities, you will be granted 27 days of paid time-off to rest and re-energize.
- A yearly training catalogue to support your career development.
- A tax benefit powered by Cobee, allowing you to save on your personal income tax.
- A Private health insurance.
- Work in a modern, flexible and collaborative workspace with 360 views of Barcelona, located in the iconic Torre Glòries.
Kindly note that this is a full-time position based in Barcelona.
This is a temporary position for a duration of 6 months.
There is a possibility to work from home up to 2 days a week.
No relocation expenses are granted.
By the closing date of this call candidates must:
- be a national of an EU Member State or have a working permit valid to work in the country of the job location;
- enjoy their full rights as citizens;
If you are interested this position, please submit your application before the deadline through the LinkedIn post where it is published by following the instructions below. Reminder: A COVER LETTER IS REQUIRED.
Save your CV and Motivation Letter IN ONE SINGLE PDF FILE and upload it to your application file on LinkedIn.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
AT EIT Urban Mobility, we value and celebrate diversity in every aspect of life and believe that everyone deserves an equal chance to succeed.
Here we value your talents, skills and experiences, and do not discriminate on any basis –whether it be disabilities or other special needs, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion or belief, age, language, political affiliation, property, marital status or any other irrelevant factor.
We are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive work environment where everyone can feel comfortable and thrive.
DATA PROTECTION DISCLAIMER
Your personal data will be processed with utmost care by the EIT KIC URBAN MOBILITY, S.L. or its subsidiaries.
The said processing will allow us to manage the recruitment of the offered positions, and more specifically:
- to enable you to submit your CV to apply for specific jobs;
- to match your details with the job vacancies and to eventually contact you;
- to retain your details and notify you about future job opportunities similar to the specific role for which you have contacted us;
- to answer your enquiries.
You can exercise your data protection rights, writing to email@example.com.
You may find further information in the full GDPR Compliance privacy note for applicants available here.