EIT Urban Mobility is a fast growing company. The legal department is looking for support linked to the organisation’s ramp-up phase and its set-up.
Reporting to the Head of Legal, the Legal Officer as part of the Operations team will support in the following areas and their projects activities:
- Thematic Areas (Innovation, Factory, Communications Academy, Business Creation and City Club).
- Innovation Hubs (North, Central, South, West and East).
- RIS Hubs.
- Governing Boards.
- Ancillary Boards.
The Legal Officer is expected to provide sound, efficient and effective legal services and advice to all departments.
The primary objectives of the legal department are:
- Legal compliance: Provide legal counselling that ensures internal departments understand and act on obligations to comply with ethical and legal standards.
- EIT Framework and legal alignment: Provide advise and information on legal issues, trends and risks; understand business and function objectives and specifically monitor the implementation of the partnership agreement with the EIT and the EIT Urban Mobility internal regulations.
- Solution orientation: Provide responsive, pragmatic, solution-oriented counselling ensuring the strategic objectives of internal Departments while protecting EIT Urban Mobility’s overall interests and reputation.
- EIT funding program: Execute or add value to complex transactions related the execution of the EIT Urban Mobility Business Plan (including in respect to suppliers contracts, partnering agreements and sourcing agreement), programmes, projects and other programme and strategic matters to allow for rapid completion; provided clear, concise counsel on risks, likelihood and impact.
- Preventive law and training: Provide training and day-to-day counselling on relevant legal topics that promote the highest standards of legal and ethical compliance, including the implementation of the Anti-fraud Strategy, and better enable internal departments to identify areas of risk unique to their strategic objectives.
How to apply
Contract type: Spanish temporary contract of around 1 year (Obra de Servicio), with possibility to be converted into a permanent contract depending on the needs of the legal department once the organization has finished his phase of set up.
Deadline for applications: 28 October 2021
Location: Barcelona, Spain