The Investment & Portfolio Manager will be responsible for measuring, coordinating and reporting the impact of Impact Ventures activities, plus the strategic development of the Thematic Area in line with EIT Urban Mobility’s medium- and long-term goals.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Investment & Portfolio Manager – Impact Ventures will report directly to the Impact Ventures Director. The Investment & Portfolio Manager supports the Impact Ventures Director regarding the coordination and monitoring, quality assurance and reporting of EIT Urban Mobility Impact Ventures’ activities. This includes but is not limited to the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Connect to EU start-up ecosystems with the purpose of building an investment deal flow for Impact Ventures’ investment activities
- Evaluate start-ups in the selection process of investment candidates
- Prepare and support start-ups in the investment application process
- Take ownership and accountability for start-ups selected for investment
- Support in the Due Diligence of start-ups in investment process
- Manage individual portfolio of equity startups, monitoring status and identifying possible leads and opportunities, and follow-up investment opportunities.
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 16 January 2023
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands