Who are we?
EIT Urban Mobility is an initiative of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT), a body of the European Union and Europe’s largest network for transport innovation in cities.
Our mission is to accelerate change towards a sustainable model of urban mobility and liveable urban spaces.
Using cities as living labs, our industry, research and university partners will demonstrate how new technologies can work to solve real problems in real cities by transporting people, goods and waste in smarter ways.
Join our team and be part of the change!
Be part of a team where you will:
The Investment & Portfolio Assistant – Impact Ventures will report directly to the Head of Investment & Portfolio Management. The Investment & Portfolio Assistant supports the Investment & Portfolio Management activities and the Strategic Alliances activities regarding the administration, coordination and monitoring, quality assurance and reporting of EIT Urban Mobility Impact Ventures’ activities. This includes but is not limited to the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Connect to EU startup ecosystems with the purpose of building an investment deal flow for Impact Ventures’ investment activities
- Evaluate startups in the selection process of investment candidates
- Support and follow-up the relationship with ecosystems partners
- Prepare and support startups in the investment application process
- Support in the Due Diligence of start-ups in the investment process.
- Support in planning and executing ecosystem agent events
What you will bring along the way:
An ideal candidate would strive to generate positive environmental and social impact in line with EIT Urban Mobility’s mission. We are looking for individuals with a “can do” attitude, who are passionate about disseminating knowledge, know-how, good practices and lessons learnt.
- A Master’s Degree or equivalent.
- Excellent written and spoken English (C1).
- Experience in Venture Capital, startup investments, or accelerator programmes
- Experience in working in an international, multi-stakeholder environment
- Experience in assessing international ecosystems and startups
- Experience from EU funded multinational programmes, or similar type of programmes
- Strong analytical skills
- Well-developed communication skills
- Structured and Service-oriented personality
 Only qualifications issued by an EU Member State authorities and qualifications recognised as equivalent by the relevant EU Member State authorities will be accepted.
What’s in it for you:
- Work in an international environment with a company culture focused on empowerment, thriving and continuous growth.
- Join a creative and diverse team of highly driven individuals that take out-of-the-box thinking to another level.
- Strike the right Work-life balance: On top of the flexible hours and remote working options and facilities, you will be granted 27 days of paid time-off to rest and re-energize.
- A yearly training catalogue to support your career development.
- A tax benefit powered by Cobee, allowing you to save on your personal income tax.
- A Private health insurance.
- Work in a modern, flexible and collaborative workspace with 360 views of Barcelona, located in the iconic Torre Glòries.
Kindly note that this position is based in Barcelona.
This is a permanent and full-time position, with possibility to homework up to 2 days a week.
No relocation expenses are granted.
By the closing date of this call candidates must:
- be a national of an EU Member State or have a working permit valid to work in the country of the job location;
- enjoy their full rights as citizens;
If you are interested this position, please submit your application before the deadline through the LinkedIn post where it is published by following the instructions below. Reminder: A COVER LETTER IS REQUIRED.
Some things to take into account:
CV and Motivation Letter: Save your CV and Motivation Letter IN ONE SINGLE PDF FILE and upload it to your application file on LinkedIn.
Any issues? Send an email specifying the problem and including your personal details and the exact name of the position to: email@example.com.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
AT EIT Urban Mobility, we value and celebrate diversity in every aspect of life and believe that everyone deserves an equal chance to succeed.
Here we value your talents, skills and experiences, and do not discriminate on any basis –whether it be disabilities or other special needs, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion or belief, age, language, political affiliation, property, marital status or any other irrelevant factor.
We are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive work environment where everyone can feel comfortable and thrive.
DATA PROTECTION DISCLAIMER
Your personal data will be processed with utmost care by the EIT KIC URBAN MOBILITY, S.L. or its subsidiaries.
The said processing will allow us to manage the recruitment of the offered positions, and more specifically:
- to enable you to submit your CV to apply for specific jobs;
- to match your details with the job vacancies and to eventually contact you;
- to retain your details and notify you about future job opportunities similar to the specific role for which you have contacted us;
- to answer your enquiries.
You can exercise your data protection rights, writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may find further information in the full GDPR Compliance privacy note for applicants available here