EIT Urban Mobility invests in early-stage European-based mobility start-ups, developing innovative technologies that have the potential to make a positive impact on people and planet while being profitable.
Since 2020, EIT Urban Mobility has invested in 33 companies in the pan-European markets. We expect our portfolio to grow by 400% in the next 5 years. Our portfolio companies are developing technologies and solutions shaping the future of the urban mobility landscape.
About the job
The Investment Associate is part of the pan-European Business Creation team with the responsibility to scout outstanding European tech-mobility entrepreneurs and evaluate deal-flow on relevant sources. To participate in the full investment process and invest in their game-changing ideas with major potential for double-return investments, targeting financial returns and positive environmental, social impact.
The job requires a lot of different things of which a few important ones are:
- Screen and source deals within the pan-European early-stage market along those selected strategies
- Assess investment opportunities by analysing data and challenging business assumptions
- Work in EIT Urban Mobility’s investment team and support all investment rounds from initial evaluation to closing (processing and filing documentation, due diligence, coordination with the investment team to successfully close financing rounds). Efficient handling of more than 50 financing rounds a year
- Support the continuous strategic development of EIT Urban Mobility’s investment thesis in the different mobility sectors
- Build up a strong network in the mobility sector among industry partners, co-investors and potential exit/ divestment partners
- Work and collaborate closely with EIT Urban Mobility investment team and overall Business Creation infrastructure
The Investment Associate will report to the Investment Manager.
How to apply
Call for applications and guidelines how to apply for Investment Associate
Application form – Call for applications and guidelines how to apply for Investment Associate
Deadline for applications: Extended! 14 November 2022
Location: The position will be based either in Barcelona, Stockholm, Prague or Munich/Berlin.